Spiral of Death Rules
- Each player is trying to get the highest score, which is usually equivalent to most kills. This game uses the game engine Bureau to track who each player has killed and their score.
- Each player is given every other player as a target by the game engine. Each player is trying to get the highest score, which is usually equivalent to most kills.
- All players start off the game in the inner circle. A player in the inner circle has one randomly-assigned target and at least one person hunting them. They are also given a deadline. If they kill their target or someone hunting them then their deadline is extended. They will then be assigned a new target. When a player kills their target, they will be assigned to hunt the player who their target was hunting (for example, if Player A kills Player B and Player B was hunting Player C, Player A will get Player C as a target).
- If a player in the inner circle is killed or their deadline expires, they are moved into the “outer circle”. This means they are not being hunted but are still assigned targets. If a player in the outer circle kills their target, they are moved back into the inner circle.
- Deadline expiry will usually, but not necessarily, change your target.
- As Spiral of Death is a targeted game type, you should not hunt players who you are not assigned as a target. However, if you are in the inner circle you will also have a person hunting you. Therefore, should a person make a serious aggressive motion towards you, you can assume they are hunting you, and therefore you may kill them in self-defence