Throughout this game you will be in one of two states, alpha or omega. The winners of the game are those who are alphas upon the game ending.
This game will not use Bureau. A Facebook group will be created to facilitate the running of the game.
A number of the Guild will start as alphas, each with a number. This will be posted at the start of the game.
- Upon death, you can respawn after 5 minutes if you are at least 20 meters from an alpha or at your home address.
- If a player is not informed that they have died within 5 minutes of the kill, the kill becomes invalid.
- Alphas win mutuals (the omega dies), but mutuals work as standard between alphas (part ways or duel).
- An omega becomes an alpha by killing an alpha, when this happens the alpha becomes an omega.
- Alphas are killed by any standard kill method. When an alpha is killed they tell whoever killed them “you are now alpha X” (with X being the number to track each alpha).
- Upon an alpha being killed, it is the responsibility of both the new alpha and former alpha for a post to be made ASAP on the Facebook group stating who the new alpha X is. It should primarily be the new alpha who makes the post, but keep in mind that not everyone will have easy internet access.
- Upon killing an alpha, you become green for 5 minutes.
- When you kill an alpha, you can no longer use the kill method used to kill that alpha until you are an omega again. You should not startle or threaten players using equipment which you cannot currently use.
- If an alpha kills an alpha they gain the other number. Upon death only pass on one number (you are still an alpha) but respawn immediately.
- When you kill an alpha, you can no longer use the kill method used to kill that alpha until you are an omega again.
- If you are an alpha, at the end of each day you must message the Librarian with your alpha numbers, a post will then be made detailing the identities of all the alphas.
- For this game, the following kill methods are available at their usual colourings:
- Hot Potato
- Electric Chair
- Death Contract
- Rigged Vehicle
- Sniper Rifle
- Throwable (no distinction for different types)
- Bottomless Pit
- Voodoo Doll
- Rocket Balloon
- Doomsday Device
- Shadow Game
- Vogon Poetry