Archive Hit System Rules
THIS PAGE IS ARCHIVED
Hit System Rules
Some of our games use larger-than-life characters, medics with the ability to heal fallen comrades, and resilient special classes. Such roles may make use of the Hit System detailed here. This will not be used in our games unless explicitly stated.
– A player using the Hit System will have be given a number of ‘hits’ to mentally keep track of.
– Whenever a player is hit by any of the weapon effects detailed in Kill Methods, they lose 1 hit.
– They may respond with how many hits they have remaining when hit or if asked ‘Hits left?’ or similar.
– Depending on the game, some effects may cause additional hits to be lost or gained (such as the BANG and HEAL calls). By default, a player cannot gain hits above their starting value.
– If a player has 0 hits remaining, they die.